Dental Membership Savings Plan
Reasons to use our in-house plan - NEW!
Unlike dental insurance plans, our savings plan guarantees:
- No annual maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No waiting periods
- No denied coverage
- Two (2) checkup exams per year
- Two (2) oral cancer screenings per year
- Two (2) routine cleanings per year
- All necessary x-rays
- One (1) fluoride treatment per year - NO AGE LIMIT
- Two (2) emergency exams per year
- 15% off additional treatment, including periodontal, restorative, oral surgery, and prosthodontic services
- Adult (age 18+).............$349/year
- Adult plus spouse.........$649/year
- Child (17 and under).....$249/year
- Membership fees are to be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- Benefits cannot be used from savings plan until annual fee is paid in full.
- Payment is accepted via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), cash, or check.
- Your membership begins on the date the fee is paid and is valid for a full year thereafter.
- Patient's payment portion for treatment is due at the time the service is provided.
- This is not an insurance plan, nor can it be used in conjunction with any insurance plans or other benefits.
- Treatment required by other dentists or specialists outside of this office is not included.
- Plans are non-refundable once used. Refunds are only given within 30 days of purchase if the plan has not been used.
- Unused benefits cannot be carried over into the following year.
- You must remain a plan member for the duration of the treatment to retain the savings plan benefits.
Call us today to learn more!